Stone Arch Advisory Group is seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing firm and support the marketing department. The Marketing intern focuses on successfully assisting the Director of Marketing in many different marketing related activities, events, and client experience initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create unique, accurate, and timely social media content for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Assist in introducing video content for social media channels.
- On a monthly basis assist with gifting to new clients and for other major life milestones.
- Assist with graphic design and document design.
- Ensure brand standards are followed.
- Help create and curate content to send via mass email
- Assist with onboarding new clients by sending out important information and setting up marketing automations.
- Assist with events: day-of event setup and tear down, promotions, communications, and follow-up.
- Help create blog content that will resonate with target audience
- Additional tasks related to marketing as assigned.
- Currently pursuing Marketing Undergrad Degree
- Customer service experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to follow through and execute in a timely manner
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office/CRM (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Social Media Platforms – Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- High degree of initiative and autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships with inter-office team and public